I’m Running a 5K For My Birthday and I Need Your Help
The day before my 40th birthday, I’m putting my money where my mouth is. (Or my butt on the line. Or my butt where my mouth is? One of those.)
On Saturday, October 7, I will be running a 5k in Race for the Rescues, as a part of Angel City Pit Bulls’ team. This event supports 12 non-profit animal welfare organizations that annually save the lives of thousands of dogs, cats, horses, wildlife and prevent cruelty to farm animals.
I’m trying to raise $4000 because I’m about to turn 40 and I am insane and like to make things difficult for myself.
I’m over halfway there, but I’ve still got a ways to go. Please consider making a tax deductible donation towards my race. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL.
Here is the link that takes you to my donation page: DONATE!
To those of you who have already donated: THANK YOU. To those of you who are considering…
Daisy J Dog would consider it a personal favor.
Here’s that donation link again.
aka the slackmistress
- vaginasinapaperbag likes this
- littlemeanykid likes this
- shylioness reblogged this from therealpitbull
- superawesomeallie likes this
- lifeofawishfulthinker reblogged this from therealpitbull
- therealpitbull reblogged this from slackmistress
- claygharrison reblogged this from slackmistress
- daveshumka likes this
- onesmallfire likes this
- molegirl reblogged this from slackmistress and added:
- molegirl likes this
- betheboy reblogged this from slackmistress and added:
- betheboy likes this
- slackmistress posted this